Request for a healthy game

ElPol

Mythic
Reaction score
Seeing that a boy killed several people with 1 hit only because of the mcmmo and an Void Axe that was not even his, because if you think about it, when a person with exaggerated mcmmo levels came that they managed to stay AFK in farms an entire night, it is impossible to even escape from a person who comes and kills you with 1 hit.

Having the "SouldBound" enchantment so as not to lose things when you die does not work either, the mcmmo causes you to receive enormous damage that translates into your armor breaking much faster, therefore not losing things is useless if you Armor breaks the instant you are killed. I simply ask that it be possible to disable global PvP just for you if you need it. I KNOW that the server is Towny, I KNOW that it is "Wild PvP" but that does not mean that you enter a server to watch for someone to come and take hours and hours of game from you without the slightest opportunity to escape or say something, if you simply They put the option to deactivate your PvP, nobody is affected, you do not lose your things and the person who wants to steal your things does not do it since they can achieve exactly the same individually

Also with the reason that a person can easily see you through the Dynmap and make you focus, which was exactly what Gapple_PvE did to me, which was the one that killed more than 1 and stole all their things

This is not only for your own benefit but for the community in general, in an absurdly simple order of ideas if you work and get your things by yourself it is very useless if there is more than 1 way for a person to know where you are exactly and take them all off against your will. The server at some point is going to be raided by people who will start killing everyone and the server can die because of a bad community,
and I say it from my own experience, and not even that, by common sense

In summary: If you want to pvp and risk losing everything with your own knowledge of what could happen, you can enable pvp, if you don't want to lose everything quickly for one person, you can disable pvp

thisonejamei

Legendary
Reaction score
Im Just here to add to your story.
I spend allot of time on discord and the gapple guy comes on allot and it seems he only logs in to go hunting for people to kill with the map to steal their stuff.

ElPol

Mythic
Reaction score
Im Just here to add to your story.
I spend allot of time on discord and the gapple guy comes on allot and it seems he only logs in to go hunting for people to kill with the map to steal their stuff.
Yes, I have seen how he only enters, goes to a random town, kills everyone and disconnects, not even a house, only a field with machines and many chests with people's things

Since it has a very high level of mcmmo Axes, it kills with 1 single hit and breaks armor with only 3 or 5 hits